Dream Collage
Drawings/Paintings
These are some drawing and paintings that I have created, and could potentially use in my final design.
Pictures Taken
Heres a variety of pictures which I have taken to use for my design.
Photos collected from internet
I didn't have any photos of a waterfall and couldn't take a good quality photo of the moon so I did have to collected these from the internet.
Sketch of collage layout
This is just a quick sketch of the layout for my design.
Making the sphere
For the base of my collage I used the sphere tool on photoshop to create the 3D sphere, adding a drop shadow to give the appearance of the sphere floating. I Also added the clouds onto the design.
Development
Initial design
This is my initial design. I in the pin up I was told to enlarge the hot air balloon images and change the colour of my background as it blends in with the collage, taking away the focal point.
Final design
For my final design I made the changes to my design which I stated earlier, and my design was complete.









































No comments:
Post a Comment