Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Nightmare Collage

Nightmare Collage


Drawings/Paintings













Here are the paintings and drawing that I made, which I could potentially use in my designs.

Pictures taken









These are some photos I have taken to use in my design.

 

Images from the internet



I couldn't take photos of lava and although I did paint a picture of a volcano I did want to have one erupting, so I took these two photos from the internet.
 

Quick Sketch of layout

 
 
This is a quick sketch I made for how I roughly want the layout of my collage to be.
 

Making the sphere



 For the base of my collage I used the sphere tool on photoshop to create the 3D sphere, adding in some darkened clouds.

Development







 

 

 
Here is my step by step development of the making for my nightmare collage.

Initial design


 
The design was almost complete, however I my dream design had the moon and I wanted too add something possibly underneath the clouds. 

Final Design


 
For my final design I looked back at my images to see if I could find anything to add to my design. I then had an idea of using the plasma globe image to make lightning. using the selection tool to cropped out the light and placed them underneath the clouds to give the impression of lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment